2.25.2009

yummy recipe

I had a bible study tonight. Great subject ... family matters. Thanks ladies for coming and opening your hearts tonight ... I really enjoyed the discussions. Be careful what you wish for ... I was wrong ... you ladies can talk! :)

Anyway, I made this yummy dish for the ladies and it's super easy so thought I'd share it with y'all.

It's the most amazing little party snack! Why? Cuz it's tasty {duh!}, but more importantly ... super, duper easy! Yes ... I did, in fact, just say super duper.

Here's what you'll need:
2 cups swiss cheese {which you can purchase shredded}
2 cups coursely chopped sweet onion {very important it's sweet}
2 cups of mayo {real mayo, not the reduced fat stuff!}

Mix, bake at 350 for 40ish minutes and 'ta-da' {Hunter's been saying 'ta-da' about almost everything lately ... warms a mommy's heart} ... you've got yourself a party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy, for sure!!! Thanks for another great Bible Study last night. Made me open my eyes to things even bigger...time to make changes.
Thanks a million
xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for a great bible study it was food for my soul for sure. It is so nice to be able to share....without judgement. I so appreciate you opening up your home and friends to me.

ter