2.15.2009

last thoughts from aspen

Amazing. Breathtaking. Exhausting? :)

I spent a couple of hours this afternoon skiing with the girls and it was amazing, breathtaking and exhausting!

It completely amazes me that my little peanuts, who started out on the magic carpet only a few short years ago, are now able to take the lift all the way to the top of the mountain and ski down to the bottom.

At one point, Wynter was leading Piper, two instructors and me! Crazy!

Taylor and Ana spent the day on a different mountain ... and there too, just seems so surreal that they're old enough to go to a different mountain without us. They had an instructor with them, but there takes a certain amount of 'letting go' to allow it to happen.

I love these girls so much. They are all so precious to me in their own individual ways. I thank God for them every morning.

I am blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over that picture! It's awesome!