12.13.2008

prayer request

I'm sitting here not even sure where to begin this post.

This is Angie ... her husband, Chris ... and their daughters.  Angie died today.  She suffered from triple negative breast cancer.  It's the same cancer my friend Marta was diagnosed with.

Unfortunately, Angie's cancer wasn't found as early as Marta's and had already spread significantly.  I met Angie at Marta's hattitude party ... she was feisty and strong.  She was also treasured by Marta.

I have been praying for Angie, but it seems the Lord had different plans for her.  Funny that I came across this verse today, "...The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away.  Blessed be the name of the Lord."  {Job 1:21} 

Please pray for peace, strength, and faith for this family over the next day, weeks and months.

No comments: