8.28.2008

where'd i go?

Crazy!!  :)

I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a while ... things seem to be a bit out of control and I’m doing my best to take it in stride.

I also got a new home computer system, so working on my website {when I’m traveling on my laptop} is a tad difficult because it’s tied more to my desktop and there’s a huge process to change over files, etc. between the desktop and laptop and well ... I just haven’t been able to get to it.

I also seem to have taken a boat load of photos that I’d love to share with you all.  Just haven’t had time to get them together.

If you start to miss me too much, I post everyday at Broadway Paper.  And today I started an online silent auction to benefit a family in need.  If you have a moment to check it out, please do.  There are over 165 auctions being held in blog land today.  All for a worthy cause!

And let’s see, the girls started school yesterday ... wow!  I won’t get all cliche[y} ... but wow!  You can see some photos here.

Taylor’s starting 8th grade. Piper’s starting 1st.  And Wynter’s in her second year of Early School.  The Early School program is really amazing at Prairie ... it’s a full day program, they have recess, gym class, art class, music, lunch in the dining room with the big kids.

And again, one of the things I love the most, is knowing that the girls all see each other during the day and stay connected and caring for each other ... that’s priceless to me.

No comments: