8.15.2008

God rocks!

Okay, that title made me giggle ...

Curt’s in Alaska, Taylor’s in New York, the girls are in bed, so I’m going to snuggle in with a movie.  But first I wanted to post this.

It’s about the bible study ... there was one huge piece of this puzzle missing for me and this morning my prayer was answered.  I will explain in detail, what I’m talking about, at our first gathering.

But to me, the fact that it was answered solidifies what God has asked me to do.  I’ve been questioning, and questioning and yet every answer falls right in to place.

And I can’t wait to tell you more about it!  Our first meeting {I’ve got a serious case of butterflies here!!} will be Wednesday, September 17 at 6:30 pm.  Please feel free to give me some feedback on that timing and if you’ll be able to make it.

The study will be called {oh man! more butterflies ... and they feel like they’re trying to escape my body} “facing your giants.”  I’ve come to realize, we all have ‘giants.’  Some are sickness, some are family, friends, co-workers, spouses, finances, and the list goes on ...

The first meeting will be the most important.  If you miss this meeting, I feel you will miss the basis of where I’m coming from with my future messages.  It’s very important to me and the study that you make the first one.  Even if you’re unsure if you’d like to come, or maybe want to think about it and join later ... that’s all totally fine ... but if you’re even toying with the idea of coming ... please ... come to the first meeting.

Please feel free to invite your friends, neighbors, family ... I just ask for some sort of rsvp so I know what to plan for.  You can comment here on your attendance, or feel free to email me.

If for some reason, the majority of you couldn’t make the first meeting, I am flexible to move the date.

And if you’re reading this post and have no idea what I’m talking about, you can catch up here.

No comments: